>

GIFT GUIDE: FOR THE BOYS

Thanks for tuning in to my fourth and final gift guide this season! Following gifts under $25, under $50, and under $100, today I'm saying, "Let's hear it for the boys!"


{3} Sporting tickets (can't go wrong!) {4} J.Crew skinny knit tie, $49

It will come as no surprise to my boyfriend that this list is comprised primarily of items from J.Crew. I just don't think anyone does menswear better! I have one more idea that didn't work itself into this layout and that's gifting an experience. How, you might ask? Lately I've been obsessed with checking LivingSocial for local deals at restaurants and weekend getaways in the area. I won't give too much away but let's just say I've made a few purchases there this season! What are your favorite gifts for the boys?

15 comments:

Leslie said...

I love J.Crew for guys too. I love the idea of giving an experience.

paislea said...

oooh! what a great collection!!

allister bee blog

Dana Gastelum said...

Love it! My hubby would be happy with any of those - especially the football tickets! ;)

Shorely Chic said...

love the collection! Brian needs new boots, maybe I'll do the Sorel's!

a lovely being said...

the boy has a ridiculous collection of shirts from saturdays (which he says are no longer cool because he saw a 40-year-old man wearing one paired with a fanny pack on the street the other day - I beg to disagree haha). they're oh-so-soft - the perfect sleep shirt, if you ask me!

x fallon

Jordan - Queen of LA! said...

too funny! i wrote my gift guide for guys last night and used the exact same phrase... let's hear it for the boys! :)

(ah, and i chose sporting tix too. great minds think alike!)

http://queenofla.blogspot.com/2011/12/royal-gift-guide-presents-for-boy.html

Unknown said...

Love every bit of this! So cute!

Grace (The Stripe) said...

cute guide! Bought my BF the Saturdays tee, it's so great!

Maureen Stevens said...

yes, love J. Crew for men too, casual but chic...although they don't want to be called chic :)

HAMPTON HOSTESS said...

Great Choices! J Crew definitely has the stuff for guys! The knit tie is particularly appealing to me...Im keeping my eye on it ;) Thanks!

Maggie Rose said...

I love giving my guy kitchen stuff - he loves to cook and I'm willing to encourage that hobby ;)

Also, if he's a little nerdy like mine, complex board games are something he can do with the guys. And my fall-back is concert tickets!

Anonymous said...

I like that twist on the llbean bean boot!
xo emily

Chic Coles said...

#3 is a great idea! My bf would love some tickets to a game.

mFe & TJS said...

SO adorable! i LOVE all of these ideas :) very helpful and cute post!

xoxo
mFe

marni zarr said...

i really love the bow tie. if my son becomes a professor one day that will be my first congrats purchase!