>

Etsy Exploring

I'm sure other bloggers will relate to the excitement of stumbling upon a new-to-you blog, designer, project, or shop. It's why we click through other people's blogrolls, spend so much time on Pinterest, and window shop online. One of my favorite sites to peruse is Etsy. In addition to the amazing small businesses who sponsor Design Darling (see them over there in the right column?!), these are a few of my recent favorites.







Bright separates, leather tassels, sea glass-inspired art, vintage baubles, and gingham bowties... J'adore! What are your favorite Etsy shops?

7 comments:

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

Love, Love Devon Baer! I will have to check out The Belle and the Beau on etsy...great finds! xx

Mary Eliza said...

Great finds! Thank you for sharing! :)

Unknown said...

Smitten with those leather tassels!

Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

Love the tassels -- I recently got a huge one to use as a key chain and I love it! Now I can finally find them at the bottom of my huge totes!

Allyson [Mimosas in the Morning] said...

Loving those bow ties! Now I just need somewhere to incorporate them!

Krista said...

I love this post! I actually keep a running digital list of my favorite Etsy "hidden gems" - might be adding a few of yours to my list (or feel free to add them yourself, xo!)
http://www.skinnyscoop.com/list/citychic/hidden-gems-my-favorite-etsy-shops

Sara Kate said...

Great post! I am obsessing over those leather tassles.