>

Instagram Updates

Sneak peek alert! These pillows for my new boutique arrived this morning and I love them so much I might have to save a few for myself! Make sure you're following me on Instagram (mackenziehoran) and Twitter (@mackenziehoran) for more sneak peeks.
Sometimes the weekends call for coffee ice cream and a new coffee table book. I bought this one on Joss & Main and loved reading about preppy style icons and Polo ad campaigns from back in the day.
My mom and I picked up a few things from Old Navy and I can't wait to wear everything we found! Boatneck tee in light blue and navy (for just $14 — hello, no brainer!) and hot pink maxi skirt ($25) that is absolutely adorable in person!
I'm keeping up with the February Photo A Day Challenge. Here's what you need to join in and be sure to follow along with #febphotoaday!

11 comments:

Lisa said...

I have a feeling I'm going to be one of your boutique's biggest customers! :P Cannot wait, and so glad everything seems to be coming along so well! Have a wonderful weekend! xoxo

Daily Cup of Couture said...

dying to see the boutique once its finished! from the look of those darling pillow cases I know its going to be fabulous! xx

Unknown said...

i can't wait for your boutique!! So exciting :)

p-l-a-i-d said...

The navy and pink color combination is so fun! Can't wait to see your boutique!

dWa said...

I love that fabric!!

Unknown said...

Those pillows look gorg Mackenzie! And I've been looking for a nice maxi skirt, so I might just have to pop into old navy haha Happy weekend!!

Unknown said...

I had been debating over the pink skirt and I just bought it along with the striped shirts. The extra 30% off was just not a deal to pass.

Unknown said...

Cannot wait to see these pillows. I have been holding out on buying new pillows until your site launches!

Yanira
http://manolosmanicuresthismom.blogspot.com

Rebecca said...

love the computer pic =]

L.A. in the bay said...

absolutely love it all. can't wait to see your store!

Gameday Stylist said...

So excited for your boutique. Love your