>

Shopbop Favorites

I know many of you are as addicted to Shopbop as I am but do you use their "heart" tool to keep track of your favorites? If not, you must start! I love seeing everything I like in one place. It will make my post-boutique launch shopping spree that much easier! ;)

This bikini might be the prettiest thing I've ever laid eyes on. And that tuxedo stripe on the jeans! Swoon.

Juicy Couture ($38) Vince ($245) Avec Moderation ($345)
This scarf tie key fob would prevent me from ever losing my keys again! It could be a good DIY project as well. And the tortoiseshell detail on the sandals? You already know I'm obsessed.

This ring is topping my wishlist at the moment. I swear I would never take it off! But if you really want to throw your budget to the wind, might I recommend navy blue leopard print? Even saying the words makes me happy.

Stripes and peplums... That pretty much sums up what I plan on wearing all spring and summer!

Mother ($196) Porter Grey ($295) Alice + Olivia ($198)
White jeans are a summer year-round staple but it's the back of this Porter Grey tank that's doing me in. Perfection in navy blue. 

What do you have your eye on?!  

18 comments:

viv said...

Fabulous picks! That bikini really is gorgeous. xo

One Stylish Day at a Time said...

Oh that black Peplum top is perfection. I'm determined to bring some Peplum into my conservative corporate office. It'll happen!

Belle on Heels said...

That ring is FABULOUS!! And I adore the bikini, but I'm afraid I don't have the fashion balls to pull it off.

paislea said...

ahhhh! i love the pencey standard striped maxi dress! it's so cute and would be so light and fun for the summer!

drop by allister bee soon!

ANH Style said...

I love that striped Pencey Standard dress with the back cut-out- it's a bit sexier than your average nautical number!

Rebecca said...

im gonna have to check this site out!

kelly said...

Just found your blog via urban slant. Congrats on your upcoming boutique launch- very exciting. :)

sarah | chevrons and stripes said...

ooh I love the scarf key-fob! Must look into that...

I loved seeing your fashion week escapades and could not be more jealous of your meal at Cafe Gitane. I used to lived around the corner and the fiance and I ate there practically every weekend! So yummy.

Unknown said...

I was eyeing the tortoiseshell/ scarf sandals too..they're pretty darn cute! x

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

Tuxedo striped jeans! Perfect for gals like me who like to look chic but insist on wearing jeans to work.

Anonymous said...

I love shopbop! You have seriously great taste! That bikini is adorable! Those avec moderation sandals are perfection!

Interior Ideas said...

Excellent selections. Very beautiful. The bikini interests me.

Taylor said...

that pencey standard red&white striped dress with the open back .... I must have it!!! Obsessed!
itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

Chrissy said...

I've had my eye on that bathing suit for a while now too! I wish you could just buy the top though so that you could pair it with a non-frilly bottom!

http://gottahaveit0306.blogspot.com/

Tari said...

I cant even choose what I love the most!
xo,
http://peppermintandivy.blogspot.com/

Nat said...

I love their heart tool but I end up "hearting" way too many things! I'm loving all the spring/summer dresses on Shopbop but it's still so cold here I can't justify buying anything!

Sheri Ann || Sprinkles and Style said...

That bikini is too adorable for words! And I am loving that Porter Grey tank too!

Gameday Stylist said...

That heart function is dangerous :) I love those pour la victoire shoes and of course the scarf key fob!

- Sara @ Gameday Stylist