>

Lela Rose & Chris Benz

Did you know that #17 on my 101 in 1001 list was to attend one show at New York Fashion Week? Leave it to the Matchbook girls to make my dreams come true this week!
The weather in New York has been c-o-l-d. I swear the plaza Lincoln Center was a wind tunnel... #brrr
On Sunday, Jane and I attended the Lela Rose show. Lots of florals, navy, and sparkle — I couldn't have been happier!
On Monday, we headed to the Chris Benz presentation. A true Matchbook boy if there ever were one! His girly silhouettes and 60s styling provided lots of eye candy.
I rather liked my outfit yesterday! J.Crew blazer (are you sick of seeing me wear this yet?), Rugby chambray shirt (similar here), Rugby yellow jeans (similar here). 
- - - 
What a week! Now I need a serious catch-up date with my laptop, a latté, and a roaring fire. P.S. Happy Valentine's Day! 

13 comments:

Kim Tas said...

Jealous of your life at the moment! Congrats. on making your dreams come true. P.S. next time your in the city coffee date please?
-Kim Tas
cupofbeautiful.blogspot.com

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Love seeing you meet all of your 101 goals for the year, so exciting!!

Unknown said...

The Chris Benz show looked amazing, what a dream!

Jalon Burton said...

SWEET!
Happy Valentine's Day to you!

Leslie said...

That's amazing! I will always love a J.Crew blazer. :)

Ashley {styleash} said...

That's so exciting you were able to attend Fashion Week (and cross something off your list! :)). Happy Valentine's Day! xx

Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

What an amazingly exciting opportunity! NYFW is definitely on my bucket list too, someday!

victoria | vmac+cheese said...

How exciting! You've had an amazing couple of days, missy. NYFW is on my list too....here's hoping someday...

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

So excited for you that you got to attend a NYFW fashion show! What a dream come true. I enjoyed following along with you via Instagram and Twitter. :)

Happy Valentine's Day!

casey said...

WHAT a blast!! I love Chris Benz!!!

Whit said...

Beautiful photos!

Anonymous said...

Each time you take a look at scratching post it's incredible I'm capable to apply cat scratching post too. And after this I appear this way just on account of emery board which realized a great effect to my job.

Anonymous said...

Excellent post and very educational as well. I'm terribly happy you shared that below. I wish I could develop a website that here appears as well as ours.