>

CLARE VIVIER FLAT CLUTCH


I've decided that one of my next purchases will be one of Clare Vivier's flat clutches. Aren't they stunning? Clare began designing leather goods after noticing a need for chic laptop cases (#brilliant) and I couldn't be more smitten with her simple but chic designs. I'm torn among the three options above... The pink is the perfect pop of color, the leopard is a great neutral-with-a-twist, and the navy would go with my 99% navy wardrobe... Help a girl choose?!

P.S. Another favorite Clare Vivier piece here.

P.P.S. Google Reader disappears forever on Monday. Please make sure to follow Design Darling on Bloglovin' or Feedly



Keep up with Design Darling


12 comments:

Lauren said...

I say go for the pink! I think it will work with your 99% navy wardrobe. It'll be a fun pop of color!

Rachelle (http://pinksole.com/) said...

I've decided to get one of her clutches as well, I think the leopard is winner for me.

Just Another Shopaholic said...

I love the leopard one!

Christine said...

I must get my hands on one of these! They've been on my radar for some quite time. It may be time to treat myself! I think they're all fabulous! I would go with the pink but who says you can't have all three?!

Xoxo,

Christine

Chelsea Mac said...

Definitely tops on my list! I can't decide between the stripes or the leopard!

Lauren said...

I love both! I have been looking for a good clutch for some time now!

Lauren

lifeoflbe.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hmmm, I think I would pick the navy stripe just because it would be very versatile! I love all of them though!

Xoxo
Vina
theprettyinprep.blogspot.com

Carolina Krews said...

Great bags!

xo,

C

Colleen Swim said...

Have you found any similar (simple, classic) clutches at a lower price point? Love these, but not in the budget currently...

Sam (Savvy City Chic) said...

Love all of these. I really want a Claire Vivier clutch.

Jess said...

Navy. All the way.

Anonymous said...

I've always loved her leopard flat clutch! Or you should go for the hot pink because it will be a nice, fun contrast to all the tones in your wardrobe.

I've been dreaming over her small duffle in red w/ a monogram.