>

GET THE LOOK {LINDSEY CORAL HARPER}


Inspiration is a funny thing. I clicked over to Lindsey Coral Harper's home tour expecting to fall in love with her apartment (which I did, don't get me wrong) but was just as inspired by her wardrobe. How chic is the above look? Classic, preppy, and seriously perfect for a redhead like me. Get the look with the following options:

Monogrammed shirt
J.Crew stretch perfect shirt ($64 + $10 monogram)

Statement leather belt

Dark skinny jeans

What do you think? Do you love this look as much as I do? I think it's time for me to order a couple of these shirts!


10 comments:

Monica {Cake and Lilies} said...

Love this so much! I haven't been able to get behind the whole initial belt thing, but it just works so well with this I might have to try! Proof that white button downs are perfect :)

Unknown said...

so cute and classic! i always love a good button down with some skinnys!

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

Such a perfect classic look! I love it!

Lauren said...

I love that look and that wallpaper is amazing!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Beautiful classic look.

Unknown said...

The fit of this specific button down is absolutely divine! It hugs her just right, but doesn't have that spandexy look of most stretch blends.

-- Alex at Brainy Girls Beauty

Unknown said...

love this look, it's so timeless and chic.
xo
Tara
shoesillneverhave.blogspot.com

Elizabeth said...

I love her outfit! So preppy and classic.

smith said...

To die for! And she reminds me of you 100%. True beauties!

Loved her ikat wallpaper, penchant for zebra and emerald, and classic monogrammed oxford as well.

-Amy

Andrés Corella said...

Casual chic...and as a plus a really beautiful lady with a gorgeous house. It could be better but it is already wonderful.

hugs
Andy
theblacklabelblog.blogspot.com