>

WEEKEND WARDROBE

Sophie Hulme clutch  //  J Brand jeans  //  Coach ring  //  Michael Antonio heels (on sale for $44!)

Can you believe it's the last day of January? I have no idea where this month went but I'm pretty excited to be that much closer to warmer weather. I'm dying for an excuse to splurge on this Cynthia Rowley bow top... You know when you're shopping online and something kind of stops you in your tracks? This top is a little outside my usual comfort zone (let's be serious, when's the last time you saw me wear a print that wasn't stripes? umm, never) but click over to see it on the model and I think you'll agree it's a showstopper. I do need to get shopping for fashion week... ;) Have a great weekend, friends!

Shop the post:


6 comments:

Zina said...

http://m.gap.com/product.html?dn=gp942183002&dv=0&shopid=0&pdn=gc35300

Have you seen the Gap envelope clutches? The yellow is not quite as chic as the cognac one you posted, but at a 10th of the price ...

Plum Pretty Sugar said...

Gorgeous! Love this pretty outfit you have planned for the weekend!

xo

www.PlumPrettySugar.blogspot.com

Linh said...

That top is just too much for me to handle. Adorbs and love the springy colors. I need to add a white blazer onto my list of things I need for the closet. Great outfit post :)
Linh
http://abeautifulrawr.com

Unknown said...

ok that top rocks!

Leslie said...

So chic!

PinkSenshi said...

Such a great ensemble! Love the top!

Hunter
Prep on a Budget