>

KATIE KIME'S BIRTHDAY PARTY

As if I needed another reason to love the internet.

I got an email from Katie Kime a few months ago introducing her furniture and paper goods. I clicked over to her site and realized her furniture designs looked super familiar. In fact, I had seen them on someone else's blog years prior and tried to track them down many times since to no avail. Seeing them land in my inbox was the best surprise!

Well, it turns out that Katie is kind of the cutest person ever. She's insanely talented (I want literally everything on her site), super sweet, and I can't wait to meet her when I head to Austin next month (so excited!). When she offered to send photos of her blowout 30th birthday bash, I didn't miss a beat. Ummm, Katie's birthday + the launch of her furniture rental company + every glimpse I've ever seen of Hotel St. Cecelia = no-brainer for Design Darling. And when the photos arrived earlier this week, I was not disappointed. Every last detail was sheer perfection!

Pom pom birthday save-the-dates. Yes please.

The chicest bar duo I've ever seen. These can be rented for your next soirée!

The darling Katie!

A close-up of the pillow situation. So good.

An invitation no one could resist.

The finished set-up. As you know, I'm majorly coveting these birdcage chairs.

Party ready! Note to self: buy red shoes for summer.


Be sure to check out Katie's designs here and contact her if you need any chic furniture rentals in the Austin area. Huge thanks to Katie for sharing her birthday with all of us and for inspiring me to want to do something fun for my 25th this summer! And thank you to the glorious internet for introducing me to another fabulous, talented, kind, smart new friend. My favorite part of blogging for sure! xx


10 comments:

MK said...

Hi! Do you know where Katie's dress and red shoes are from? So cute!!

Leslie said...

How beautiful! My 30th birthday is coming up, and I wish that I were doing something this fabulous!

Lauren said...

I love all of her things, her paper goods are beautiful!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Rosalyn Gambhir said...

Such a lovely way to celebrate milestone and birthday!

Plum Pretty Sugar said...

Adore! Love all of this prettiness!

xo

www.PlumPrettySugar.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

OMG those pom poms!!!!!

Unknown said...

Looks like such a fun party!!!

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

LOVE the colors and the pom-poms!

Sense and Sequins said...

She has seriously cute stuff, I love her white + red combo definitely going to need to try that.

Unknown said...

Such a small world!! On Insta I saw that the photography was done by sweet Kate Stafford! So I wanted to list her website here for all: http://katestafford.com