>

OUTFIT {NORDSTROM FAVORITES}

Julie Vos necklace  //  Clare Vivier clutch  //  Sole Society heels c/o (old, similar)

When Nordstrom asked me to help spread the word about some of their emerging designers,  I was excited to purchase something a little outside my comfort zone. That's what I love about Nordstrom: they carry my favorite basics (these jeans, for instance) but mix it up with lots of fun new-to-me designers as well. I settled on this Sandro top, a beige silk number with a cutout back and leather trim. It's a little dressier and more edgy than I typically wear but the quality is amazing and it's a fun piece for date night... or around town if you throw a navy blazer on top! Business in the front, party in the back. ;) Shop a few more of my Nordstrom favorites here:





*Thank you to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

That shirt is amazing, love the outfit!

-Kate
www.itskatebaldwin.com

Unknown said...

lovely casual outfit - a blazer and jeans , yeees perfect choice!
latesttrendfashion.com/

Anonymous said...

you look great!

PinkSenshi said...

I love that top! It is so classy, but still a little edgy!

Hunter
Prep on a Budget

Unknown said...

i love the unexpected details of that top! what a great look for a dinner date! -jill

redlipswontquit.blogspot.com

Sam said...

Love the whole look! That top is perfect with a long necklace!

xo
Sam

The Sea Salted Blonde said...

This beige silk top looks amazing...love a neutral with a little edge. Dying over your necklace and shoes, too! You look gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Love! How do you curl your hair? It always looks so perfect and natural!

Danielle @ Chic Happens Blog said...

Oh my gosh dying over those heels and that top!! I think the heels and clutch go so perfectly together. What a great outfit for spring. :)

Danielle xx
missglamdan.com

Abby Templeton said...

I need that top…AH-MAZING!

Abby
www.champagneplans.com

Unknown said...

I absolutely love that top, and a navy blazer is an essential for any wardrobe! So versatile.

www.elisegoesglam.blogspot.com

Portuguese Prepster said...

love! classic and fun!

Kerrie Mitchell Burke said...

Honestly, you are just the cutest! xo