>

WEEKEND READING


1. A ladylike midi skirt for $79.

2. An incredible work of art.

3. Build your own gin-and-tonic bar. Yes please!


4. Can't even handle this dress.


5. Cleaning hacks for your kitchen.


6. Feeling guilty about planning your next vacation? Here's why travel makes you better at your job.


7. I'll never tire of navy and white. Jess does this look so well!


8. I'll take one in every color. Those buttons!


9. In case you missed it: a new career spotlight.


10. Loving this photography blog.

11. Mindy Kaling speaks at Harvard. Don't miss.

12. Not your average lemonade. Yum.

13. This top is an instant wardrobe classic.

14. Why doesn't my hair look like this?

15. Yes, that is a bow on these placemats. Must have.


5 comments:

Alex said...

I can't get enough of Mindy Kaling, her book was fantastic and I love her show. She is a great role model for girls!
-Alex
www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

Maria E. Fischer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maria E. Fischer said...

That lemonade looks DELISH! The dining section of my blog is basically craving a post about that :)

-Maria
http://mariaefischer.blogspot.com

preppylove said...

That Kate Spade top is definitely cute... in black it would go with so many things!

Kasey
http://www.preplovelove.com

Anonymous said...

love those dresses! and that picture makes me miss my long hair. hope you are having a great weekend!