>

KERRY STEELE ART POP-UP SHOP



I'm so excited to share the first ever artist pop-up on Design Darling! I've been a fan of Kerry Steele for years (there's been a button to her shop in my blog sidebar forever!) and have an abstract piece of hers ready to be hung in my apartment. She works mainly in oils and watercolors and is known for her bold strokes and bright color combinations. Everything in the pop-up is one-of-a-kind so don't wait to check it out if you're looking for a good deal on an original canvas or a watercolor for your gallery wall. Scoop one up before they're gone for good!

P.S. There are other new arrivals as well! Double the fun.



5 comments:

Rosamapose said...

Those are all so pretty—congrats on the new feature for the shop!!

Blonde in this City

Anonymous said...

Love this idea! I love her artwork! It reminds me a bit of the art by MadebyGirl, but I love her color scheme SO much more! Once I start my job in the fall and have a bit more disposable income I'd love to purchase some original art. Good to know of a new source I'd love to support!

Annie Reeves said...

So much pretty!!!

Albertina M. Cisneros said...

I love Kerry Steele and her amazing work! I have one of her pieces and is hanging in my daughter's room. These are beautiful!!

smith said...

I love this pop-up! Kerry's work is absolutely beautiful and suits your boutique well. I can easily imagine these pieces fitting perfectly into a gallery wall or spotlighted alone.