>

WEEKEND WARDROBE

top  //  earrings  //  sunglasses  //  skirt  //  bow bracelet  //  bow flats  //  bag

Do you ever feel like the best part of travel is coming home? This will be my first weekend in New York since early May and I'm pretty happy about it. I have a little picnic planned for tonight (I'll try to Instagram!) and brunch with blogger friends on Sunday but other than that the weekend is a blank canvas. Sometimes those are the best kinds, don't you think? I hope you all have a good one! xx 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree that after lots of traveling (though it is so so fun!) it is nice to be home for the weekend to just relax and re-group.
I love love love the topshop skirt, the scallop edge is so cute! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

zoe said...

Have a happy weekend! It's so wonderful to come home and catch up with all of the people you love. This is amazing weekend inspiration as well! xx

The What's In Between

Leslie said...

I am such a home body, that I definitely enjoy coming home. Yay for a low key weekend!

Sofia said...

Oh Mackenzie,

I'm the happiest since I chanced upon your blog, your shop, you. I hope to work with you soon. <3



Anonymous said...

i need a white skirt! such a cute outfit!