>

WEEKEND READING


1. A flash mob for a great cause. I'll be at our friends' wedding that weekend but if you're in New York, you should sign up here! I'm sure it will be a remarkable experience.

2. From the archives: ten dream bedrooms.

3. I bought this olive tank to wear with white jeans. Can't wait!


4. My friend Grace released her first collection for BaubleBar! I love the rope bracelets.


5. Nautical new arrivals for summer.


6. Real estate envy.

7. Such a pretty party look on Julia.

8. Target does it again! Striped espadrilles for only $20. (They look a lot like this J.Crew pair!)


9. There are just four pieces left in the Kerry Steele pop-up shop! Don't miss out on a chance to own one of her originals.


10. This makes me want to plan a day trip to Montauk.

5 comments:

Christine said...

Love the olive tank you picked up - thinking I need to add it to my closet as well!

preppylove said...

Your new arrivals are all super cute! I love the new prints.

Kasey
http://www.preplovelove.com

Chloe said...

Love all of these links! They all inspire me to shop till I drop ;)
xox
chloe
http://popcosmo.com

3girls1apple said...

Awe! Such great style ideas for summer. Shopping, here I come! xoxo
3girls1apple.com

Gabrielle | Savvy Home said...

Thanks for the shout out love! I ended up heading out to Montauk last weekend... Couldn't hold out any longer! Hope you make it there soon, it's as magical as ever xo