>

OFF THE SHOULDER TOPS

one  //  two  //  three

My style tends to be very classic (let's "blame" it on my mom working for Ralph Lauren my entire childhood, okay?) but every now and then comes a trend I can get behind. This summer it's off the shoulder tops and dresses. I think collarbones can be super sexy (in an elegant, understated way) and I know lots of girls (myself included) who aren't exactly in love with their arms. Enter the off the shoulder top, which is as breezy as a tank top without leaving you feeling quite as exposed. (Unless of course you can pull off a crop top, in which case this one is seriously gorgeous.) I've rounded up a few of my favorites below... Are there any you think you'd wear? What other trends are you trying this summer? 









10 comments:

Unknown said...

I do love off the shoulder dresses! Very nice to lounge around outside in.

Ashley
All That Glitters

Unknown said...

nice picks! i love this trend too. i've been eyeing this dress from UO and think it would make a great addition to your picks ...

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=30548754&parentid=SUGGESTIVE+SEARCH+RESULTS#/


-jill
redlipswontquit.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Great post! Off-the-shoulder tops are a hit or miss for me, but once in awhile I'll stumble upon one I love! This summer (and every summer) I am so into high-waisted-shorts. So flattering on everyone!

Xx Bee
btnguyenx.wordpress.com

smith said...

Yes to this. I've yet to try one on but now I need to.

Unknown said...

Love your classic looks! Especially that white dress! LOVE!! xx

Monica || Wifey Off Duty

Chloe said...

off the shoulder tops are so fun! i don't know if i could pull it off, but i definitely love it on the girls that can ;)
xox
chloe
http://popcosmo.com

Jenn from A Pop of Style said...

I love off the shoulder tops! I'm kind of lacking in the chest area if ya know what I mean :) so I totally understand when you say collarbones can be sexy!

Christine said...

I find them incredibly flattering and sexy! I worn one for my 21st!

Kat Tanita (With Love From Kat) said...

An off the shoulder top would look so pretty on you ;) Hope you're enjoying the island - dying to get out there one last time before summer ends!! x

Kayla said...

using off the shoulder dresses are the most fun thing, especially when the summer