>

WEEKEND READING


1. 6 foods that you never knew were gluten-free. I'm just glad macarons made the list ;)

2. Did you know you can shop my entire wishlist here?

3. Don't forget about the Nordstrom anniversary sale! Check out my picks here.

4. Happy girls are the prettiest girls. Love these looks on Molly and Sally!

5. I always like scrolling through InStyle's look of the day feature for outfit inspiration.

6. I love the navy trim on this skirt. So chic with a blue oxford shirt and pointed toe pumps.


7. In case you missed it, an artist pop-up shop and a new career spotlight.

8. Literally freaking out over J.Crew's new arrivals. I have my eye on this designer collab, these scalloped ballet flatsthis sweater, and these tassel loafers.

9. The five most versatile pieces of decor you'll ever own.


10. This dress is practically begging to be worn to a summer wedding.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, making your wish list into a Pinterest board, what a great idea! Why haven't I thought of that? Ha. Definitely have a fun Sunday project now. Thanks for the suggestion!