>

Forever Favorite

My love of navy blue (see my "about" page) is here to stay and I'm happy to report that the design world is in agreement. How stunning is the use of my favorite hue in these interiors? The navy and white toile wallpaper in the Lonny bathroom is a charming twist on my favorite powder room. The second space features a very rich shade and sticks to a rather monochromatic palette. I spy a very classic Hermès blanket and a wonderfully preppy skull-embroidered velvet pillow! The third interior, designed by Windsor Smith and featured in the pages of Rue, suggests a compromise for those unable to paint or paper their walls: floor-length curtains! The saturated silk is delightfully dramatic — and this navy-loving lady can't get enough.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, just beautiful!
xx Emily of EL Vintage

The Iconic Blog said...

I am in total agreement. I'm working navy into my line as we speak.xx

Melanie
www.theiconicblog.com

elisa said...

So beautiful. I've always loved navy (well, as far as I remember). The 2nd one is just so wonderful - I really like the purple flowers for a little change of pace. I also love that artwork - it stands out so well in the room - they really compliment each other.

Andrés Corella said...

I love the first one and the last one..the second just seems a little bit to dark for me..but blue navy is a gorgeous color

xx
Andy
The Black Label

. said...

Absolutely love those curtains in the last photo!

Come by and enter my giveaway for a See by Chloe tote bag if you like!

Unknown said...

lovelovelovelovelove navy blue!!! Definitely one of my favourite colours in interiors!

jessie.mae said...

I love these spaces. I've been going back and forth about what color to slipcover my gifted sofa, this convinced me, navy is perfect!

Chic Coles said...

That wallpaper!

Anonymous said...

Last autumn I very much needed to drop extra fat. Not anything did good to me. After really long here search I found the cure that was suitable for me best. You might examine it.