>

Organization makes me happy.

My dad is going to love this highly organized garage from the long lost pages of Domino. Lessons learned here:

1. Line your garage with cabinetry 
of some sort and hide paint cans, etc. within.

2. Hang pegboard on the walls 
to create storage for cleaning supplies, garden equipment, and power tools.

3. Add shelves 
on top of pegboard to store coolers and toolboxes.

4. Keep sporting equipment from taking over 
floor space by hanging boards and rackets on the wall 
and suspending bicycles from the ceiling.

Who knows? You might even be able to fit your car in there one of these days.

8 comments:

The Everything List said...

i love peg boards! i really want to hang some in my craft room but i just don't think we will have the room.

http://lachapstickfanatique.blogspot.com

elisa said...

Beautiful. Is it wrong to just love well organized and simplified places? I can't get enough of it.

Fedulab said...

How i wish a little bit of order in my lab...
But i couldn't keep my room in order for more than 10 minutes
^_^

Fede/Fedulab
http://fedulab.blogspot.com/

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

And THIS is why I love you! Fantastic posts today, hun, these are headed straight for Sunday's Bright Links. xo

SHERRY HART said...

Oh my gosh...somebody just clean out my garage first :) Then I can make it look cute!

Unknown said...

I would love to think that one day, when I have a garage, it will look this nice. I guess I should keep dreaming...

Diana said...

Love Picture 5, that is efficient spatial utilization at its finest!

@DianaChristina7

Meera @ firstsense said...

Organisation makes me happy too :)

This garage is fantastic!