>

Style on the Go

As a student, I know how tempting it is to roll out of bed and head to class in a sweatshirt and jeans. My school day style has definitely been lacking lately, so I was thankful for the reminder from Reese Witherspoon that on-the-go oufits can be easy and chic. A navy blazer over a plain t-shirt or shorts with tights are classroom- and errand-appropriate looks that are as effortless as your go-to yoga pants. 

P.S. Have you taken the Design Darling Reader Survey yet? I would love your input!

9 comments:

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

She has such great style, always. Love both of these looks. And took your survey!!

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

aww thanks for this! I am actually slacking on getting ready right now and would probably have ended up throwing on jeans and a boring t-shirt. I'm going to go put a little more thought into what I wear today =) lifes too short not to be cute <3

xo
Jenn

Lilacandgrey said...

I have been looking for a navy blazer with gold buttons for a while now...the best one I have seen was a ralph lauren boys blazer...should have gotten it :/

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

I was so guilty of cruising around campus (I went to IU!) in less than killer outfits... it was just all about comfort.

KristiMcMurry said...

ooo love these looks! Definitely effortless.

Gabriella said...

Thanks for this post! My Uni-style has been lacking quite a bit lately. Gratefully adding these to my inspiration folder ;)

KC said...

I totally agree! Working for a start-up I am not always motivated to put on a stellar outfit in the mornings. Thanks for the reminder that a put together look doesn't require much effort at all!

Mandy said...

I'm so with you on rolling out of bed and heading to class in yoga pants and a tshirt. I've finally started thinking about what I will wear the night before...this has helped slightly with a more put-together look!

Kelly said...

LOVE Reese Witherspoon's style! I'm trying to do better at looking put-together and classy while being casual.