>

My Favorite Photographer

It is a true gift to make ordinary objects like fire hydrants and Ikea ice cube trays look beautiful. It requires a trained eye, a knack for timing, and an understanding of composition and light lost on the average person. I like to think that my dear friend and college housemate Sara Redd possesses that gift, wouldn't you say? She's talented, funny, and smart as a whip. Do stop by her 365 project (one photograph a day for an entire year) and tell her hello for me!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

so cool! love this photography! thanks for finding me - and glad i found you....adding to my reading list for sure.

Unknown said...

PS. My fav drink is also an Arnold Palmer. :-) Love!

Fash Boulevard said...

OMG. I love your blog. My name's Anna, I'm a stylist and visual merchandiser in LA. I'm 23 years old and moved to California after graduating back in south with a degree in visual merchandiser. I've worked with such designers as Max Azria, Nicole Richie, and my idol Rachel Zoe. I'd love if you visited my new blog for multiple posts a day on all things fashion. I'd love the support. I'm following you, I hope you'll do the same. Thanks so much.

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Gorgeous colours! Thanks for the intro, M! Enjoy Florida! xo

SARA REDD said...

no words. i love you.

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Oh. My. STUNNING. They really *are* gorgeous...heading there now!

Kelly said...

Love the ice cubes!

(Eileen) a creative day said...

Beautiful! That mason jar of water made me thirsty :-)

http://eileenscreativeday.blogspot.com/

Andrés Corella said...

Beautiful pictures...a hydrant has never looked so good!...Gonna check her out!

xx
Andy

That Girl in Pearls said...

Wow, these are fabulous! You have one talented housemate if I do say so myself.

PS Still can't get over how perfect your header is. So you!

Hope you're doing well Love!
B.

That Girl in Pearls