>

Behind The Scenes.

I've raved about The Coveteur before so this is a reminder that you must check it out if you haven't already. If you love fashion, accessories, styling, and charming behind-the-scenes anecdotes about how some of the industry's most famous names come by their covetable possessions, you will surely fall in love...
Some things get even better with age! I find new photos to add to my inspiration folder every time I stop by and I'm endlessly inspired by the quick success of this admirable blog. Bravo!

8 comments:

Monogrammed Gifts said...

Love those stripes and jewels!xx

Lilacandgrey said...

agreed!

PDC said...

Love the image of that punk-glam-preppy (can't believe its all those things, but it is!) necklace against classic nautical breton stripes - lovely! xx

chiclittleblog.blogspot.com

nancy @ {COZAMIA} said...

Oh niiiice, so glad you posted about this again..I wasn't familiar with it...off to check out the site :)

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

I LOVE that silver coral ring stand!! I have my rings on a red piece of coral but they don't look half as glamorous as this!! Gives me some ideas!

Unknown said...

I love the painting and the necklace. Very nice.

Anonymous said...

Love that last picutre and it's nautical feel!

-Emmy

www.sprinklesoneverything.wordpress.com

Style Redesign said...

I'm a blue & white stripe fanatic...plus jewels...love!
love your blog- Tanya
www.stylestudiollc.com