>

ALT SUMMIT 2013

I'm so excited to share that I'll be speaking on a panel at Alt Summit in Salt Lake City! I've always wanted to attend the conference and to go as a speaker is a dream come true. I'll be speaking about my experience of opening an online shop and I'm so excited to meet lots of new blogger friends and soak up lots of advice and inspiration from fellow panelists! 

One teeny tiny problem: I just found out a few weeks ago that I'll be attending which means I've done nothing about a hotel room and the Grand America is already sold out. My girls Molly and Sally insist it's the most convenient place to stay so if anyone's looking for a roommate, please please please holler! And if you have a ticket you're looking to part with, I know our friend Bradley is interested. Send me an email if you can help with either and I'll shower you with hugs and presents ;) Thank you in advance and can't wait to see some of you there!

Keep up with Design Darling

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats! that's so awesome you are speaking!

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Congratulations girl!! I'm excited for you.

Anna (Minted Photography) said...

Congrats! That is so exciting… wish I got a ticket before they sold out :(

Michaela said...

So fun, Mackenzie! Wish I could go and see you again!! So bummed we live on opposite sides of the country! You will be wonderful:)

whitney @ thecurtiscasa said...

Congrats Mackenzie!! I will be front and center to hear your panel :) Can't wait to meet you!

Neely said...

Im looking for a ticket too so if you hear of another one please let me know!! NeelyStoller@gmail.com

CONGRATS!

Anonymous said...

Sounds awesome! Congrats, wish I could go!

http://www.teenyhippie.com/

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Would LOVE to be there and hear you speak! Tickets sold out SO fast. Good luck on a room! xoxo

Christina Elaine said...

Can't wait to hear you speak. I will be there. I tried to get a room at the grand america too I'll be at the marriot. See you at alt!

Xx
Christina Elaine

Holly Phillips @ The English Room said...

Looking forward to hearing your words of wisdom at ALT. Looks like it wil be a fabulous conference.
I do think their is some sort of forum where the tickets were purchased (eventbrite) where one can get on a contact list for available tickets.

Holly Phillips @ The English Room

Unknown said...

Congrats! I wish I could be there to see you speak about your experience as I am contemplating opening an online shop as well. Perhaps next year! Best of luck & knock their socks off!

misha from emerald city diaries {aaronandmisha.com}