>

AROUND THE HOUSE

I love Instagram as much as the next girl but every now and then it's nice to take out my DSLR camera for something besides product shots for the boutique. Here are a few recent scenes around the house...
My beloved Tory Burch satchel on the coffee table. (All leather goods need to stay far away from Rory...)
The umbrella stand (a Joss & Main score!) and needlepoint cushion in our foyer.
I've long since crossed #50 off my 101 in 1001 list but I can't seem to stop buying coffee table books. Still love this as a holiday gift idea!

Keep up with Design Darling


12 comments:

Leslie said...

I love the artwork you haven't hung. I'm also in love with your bag.

Ruthie {Look Learn Love} said...

Thanks for sharing these pictures! And regarding coffee table books, yeah I have a problem too :)

Nikki Rappaport said...

Oh that bag is just perfect for you! And I can see a gallery wall in the making already with those prints!

Just Another Shopaholic said...

I love your bag, it's pretty and classic.

Julie Leah said...

Those prints must be displayed together!! I hope that's the plan?! How utterly perfect.

Becky {The Pumpkin Spot} said...

I bought the Times Weekender book for my fiance. I hope he likes it ( I love it!) (There is one for Europe too)
-Becky
The Pumpkin Spot

Michaela said...

The gallery wall is going to be perfect. I have 2 prints from Sarah in my gallery wall above my desk area and they totally make it :)

Kelsey Grauke said...

That book is on my wishlist too! Love your umbrella stand too.

http://kelseydesign.com/

Shoegal Out In The World said...

Great pictures... I love your Tory Burch satchel, it is just amazing...
There are great touches around your house...

xo, Violeta

http://www.shoegaloutintheworld.com/

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, your Tory satchel is SO gorgeous! Those art pieces are really lovely, too. :)

madeleine said...

Love your pictures! It is making me want a new camera!

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that Tory bag! So chic!!! xx