>

HOLIDAY DRESS GUIDE

J.Crew // Topshop (on sale) // BB Dakota (less than $100) // Topshop // Milly
Club Monaco // Club Monaco // Kate Spade (rent it for $85) // J.Crew // Tracy Reese (rent it for $75)

Who has a fun holiday event coming up?! A few of my sorority sisters were asking for this year's holiday dress guide on Facebook so here goes: girly bows, sophisticated leather, and a splash of hot pink for good measure. Are you all familiar with Rent The Runway? I totally rented a Tibi dress for New Year's Eve last year and highly recommend it!

Keep up with Design Darling

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

My sister rented the Tracy Reese dress from RTR for a black tie event. It was adorable, picture doesn't do it justice! Love the black and pink peplum too!

Unknown said...

I'm wearing that Kate Spade dress to an event tomorrow! LOVE.

Lilacandgrey said...

the polka dot one os TDF!

christin said...

I've had my eye on the club monaco one for a while now. I need that.

ALLAROUNDEVE said...

Katie Ermilo is the choice!

Best, Eva Ana Kazic
Executive director of ALLAROUNDEVE

Hannah said...

Love it all. You can never have too many dresses, I say.

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

Lily said...

Love the top row!!

xxLily
goldandgray.com

Allie Emme said...

Such beautiful dresses! Love the first two and the club monaco one!
xx Allie
http://a-songtopassthetime.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love that J.Crew dress! Great color and it's on sale!

Brooke du jour
www.brookedujour.com

Anonymous said...

Maybe this sounds bad - but what program is used to get all the images to appear together? Is it photoshop? My blog is all text and photo based, but I'd like to start doing these collages. HELP!