>

INTRODUCING FAB

Today I'm excited to be sharing one of my new favorite sites, Fab. It's a great resource for beautifully designed art, home goods, and gifts. Their holiday shop is brimming with last-minute gift ideas like the following:



I totally want the 7 print and the water bottle but I tried to choose items that at least one person in my life would love to receive! Pretty knife set for a holiday hostess gift? Hot pink skateboard your siblings will fight over? Baggu bag stocking stuffer to make your mom's grocery shopping a little more stylish? Check, check, check. Check out Fab's holiday shop here and let me know what you find!

 Keep up with Design Darling

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got my mom that water bottle for Christmas. Can't wait to give it to her!

Michelle
kiwilace.blogspot.com

Design_Fluff said...

That looks almost identical to the knife set I purchased a few years ago. I love it. I've never used it but I simply love the bright whimsical colors!

Danielle {Envision Pretty} said...

I love the can piggy bank! Super cute, but masculine enough if you want to gift it to a guy! Great picks.

DooleyNotedStyle said...

love that site, i bought a bunch of stuff on there earlier this month (perhaps one or two things for moi) :)

Unknown said...

Ah, I adore Fab.com! That pouf is so darling!

Nadia Barakaat said...

OMG I love your blog! It's exactly everything I enjoy in a blog all in one place! You can defiantly count me as a new follower because I will coming back!

Nadia
www.my-pinkelephant.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I just bought that gold can at a shop here in Germany! I love it!

xx

j whitney nic said...

LOVE FAB!!!! Their commercial is too cute.