>

BEST WHITE JEANS FOR WINTER

white jeans for winter
white jeans for winter
white jeans for winter

Some rules were made to be broken. Case in point? White jeans after (or well before) Labor Day. It might be too chilly for dresses and skirts but I'm grateful for the reminder that it's totally hip to wear white jeans in winter. Whether with bean boots or suede booties, they're a fresh alternative to the black leggings and dark denim I haven't taken off for the past few months. Just be sure to stick to skinny jeans that tuck easily into boots for winter and look cute with flats or slip-on sneakers come spring (white flares in a snowstorm = disaster). Shop my favorite pairs here (I lived in this pair last summer):





6 comments:

Alexa said...

Love white jeans. I have my eye on a cute pair of white J. Crew jeans! :)

Lauren said...

I love how in white jeans are for the winter season!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

smith said...

You know I'm a fan of white denim in winter!

Unknown said...

I totally agree! This rule always seemed really silly to me. What's prettier than fresh white in winter?

-- Alex at Cashmere Kangaroo

Unknown said...

Love white jeans in the winter now, I also bought some white cords that I've been wearing non stop recently!
xo
Tara
shoesillneverhave.blogspot.com

Sole Trekking said...

Love your winter looks! very nice

wwww.soletrekking.com