>

TORY BURCH SPRING LOOKS

*looks one / two / three

Navy, stripes, and everything nice... I would wear every single piece of Tory Burch's new collection. Tory, more so than probably any other designer, sticks out to me as someone who has truly nailed her personal brand, taking trendier risks each season but always coming back to her core aesthetic and revamping her best-selling pieces. Every piece of hers I buy feels like an investment toward my dream "grown up" wardrobe: this bag, first and foremost; these flats, in any color I can get my hands on; and, perhaps next, these shoes (in very Design Darling colors).

Is there one designer in particular whose pieces you invest in season after season? I'd love to know! 


11 comments:

PinkSenshi said...

I love Tory Burch too! One brand I absolutely love is Joie. They always have such great, classic pieces!

Hunter
Prep on a Budget

Sarah said...

Tory Burch is one of my absolute favorites! I'm loving the second outfit - might have to try something similar for spring.

http://www.bohochiccafe.com

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

TB is HOT right now! I get daily e-mails from 2 major stores...LOVE IT ALL!!!!!

One Fine Day said...

This all looks like it was made for you:)

Lauren said...

I love that shift dress! Her spring collection is amazing this year!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

preppylove said...

I wrote about her new Spring dresses yesterday! They are just amazing!

Elle said...

I am in love with Tory Burch! Can I just have everything? All of these looks are amazing!

www.fashionsontop.com

Lindsay said...

I saw that jumpsuit in person at a TB presentation and it is even better in real life!!

What Kate Likes said...

I really like TB's aesthetic, but I wish her logos weren't so gigantic on things...otherwise I think a lot of it would be more classic than it is.

Unknown said...

I like the second outfit which suits you very well. Specially your bag looks aggressive. Thanks for sharing/

Hidemyass

Emily Blauvelt said...

I love the espadrille flats! So cute and perfect for the warmer months ahead.

Emily
Class and Sass