>

TOP TEN RAIN COATS

*No one does rainy day chic better than Blair from Atlantic Pacific!

We had a glimpse of spring in New York on Sunday and I made the most of every minute: dog park in the morning, a late brunch with Amy and Carly, outfit pictures, and a long walk with Rory. It was warm enough that I could get away with wearing my field jacket instead of my cocoon coat — definitely made me look forward to spring! One item that's clearly lacking in my spring wardrobe is a good rain coat so I scoured all my go-to sites for the best of the best:


P.S. Speaking of rain gear, I need these rain boots in both colorways. Navy/hydrangea blue and navy/hot pink? They've got Design Darling written all over them!


9 comments:

PinkSenshi said...

I love these picks, especially the under $100 blue coat at Nordstrom! Perfect for the Spring!

Hunter
Prep on a Budget

Unknown said...

While I do like Hunters I've never been quite as into them as everyone else. The tan and black pair has changed my opinion on that. Those are the cutest rain boots I've ever seen!

-- Alex at Brainy Girls Beauty

Mallory Ann said...

Love the Ralph Lauren

~ Mallory
malloryann11.blogspot.com

Shall We sasa said...

Cool! Love it! <3

www.shallwesasa.com

Anonymous said...

Great post! Loved the whole collection - but the yellow Tucker Nuck with stripes absolutely reminded me of warm summer days on Cape Cod and Nantucket! All the vibrant colors have me wishing for the warm spring showers - not looking like any time soon here on the east coast tho :( #wishfulthinking

preppylove said...

I really love the Tuckernuck one with the adorable stripes inside!

Unknown said...

I love the trench! I'm planning on upgrading my spring/fall jacket and the detachable hood is exactly what I'm looking for!

http://thegradventurer.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

these are all so great, but I definitely think the Ali Ro Anorak is worth a mention!

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/ali-ro-zip-front-anorak?ID=530593

Brittany Lauren said...

I'm lovin' the yellow one with the stripes inside. Makes me wana jump in a big puddle and splash! I'm also a fan of The Black Dog raincoat too!