>

SHOE CLOSET INSPIRATION


Is there anything prettier than a white wall filled with colorful shoes? Brett Hayman's shoe closet featured on The Coveteur kind of takes my breath away. I'm definitely a shoe girl so the thought of such luxurious space for shoe storage is the stuff my dreams are made of. Here are a few favorite lust-worthy pairs at the moment, budget and storage space be damned ;)



Have you made any shoe purchases for spring yet? I saw these beauties in person last week and they might just be the perfect black pump (that little heart is just too much!). On a more affordable note, I've been waiting for this pair to become available since I instagrammed them at the spring preview four months ago. Are they not the perfect neutral heel? Love!





10 comments:

lesapeamusings.blogspot said...

happy Monday, this closet inspiration is awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Lisa @ Girl at the Beach. x

Sarah said...

Wish I had that closet! :)

http://www.bohochiccafe.com

PinkSenshi said...

Shoes are the best! I love you shoe closet inspiration!

Hunter
Prep on a Budget

Sarah said...

I only wish my closet was this filled with shoes and looked this cute!

Sarah
aroseinthecity0.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Closet is nice but if it was filled with some nice boots and Oxfords then it looks awesome.

http://www.shoe.net/men/uggs/classic-short/6189/31806/139/detail.html

Vett Vandiver said...

ahh, one day! I hope!

Unknown said...

Well, let me just say that I WISH I had that many shoes first. And then I'll worry about the shelf.
Your Friend, Jess

Caroline said...

The day I have a closet just for shoes will be an incredible day of my life... I"m obsessed with my shoes and as I've started getting nicer pairs the thought of having somewhere safe to store them has become extra appealing. Love your shoe picks for spring.

Caroline
www.peachykeencaroline.com

Anonymous said...

I am in love with shoe closets like this one and I am a shoe girl too! We also have all the same shoe lusts! Great minds think alike!
Love this post

xoxo
Brooke

inaworldofbees.com

Unknown said...

OMG! It would be sooo amazing to have an incredibly shoe collection like that and even better if the closet to house them in was like this! Hope you had a great weekend :)
www.typicallytali.com
www.chloeandisabel.com/boutique/tali