>

PRETTY IN PINK


Flower  //  closet  //  cookies  //  cardigan  //  framed silk scarf  //  exterior  //  monogrammed tray

Pink is such a happy color, don't you think? I have a few pink peonies left in my apartment after Sunday's blogger brunch and I perk up every time I walk by them. I've moved on from my college "must paint everything pink" phase (my senior year bedroom was borderline neon...) but I still think a little pink here and there can totally make an outfit or a room!

Pink gift picks:


12 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been all about some pops of pink lately too! Our living room is incredibly neutral with a few pink touches in the form of coffee table books and a side chair :)

Also now that Shoshanna dress is calling my name!

PinkSenshi said...

I love pink too! I have a few pops in my gallery wall and they always make me so happy!

Hunter
Prep on a Budget

preppylove said...

Pink is my favorite :)

I have been really wanting a Tory cardigan like that!!

Lauren said...

I love pink! It really is such a happy color!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Sense and Sequins said...

A pop of pink always makes things more fun!

Anonymous said...

Pink is my absolute favorite color! I love this post! Such adorable images!

Xo,
Sammy
www.preptista.com
www.facebook.com/preptista
@Preptista

Unknown said...

THOSE COOKIES!!! Omg. I need them now.

-- Alex at Brainy Girls Beauty

Andrés Corella said...

Such a beautiful color...the house entrance is fantastic.

hugs
Andy
theblacklabelblog.blogspot.com

Eileen Demarkles said...

Oh my goodness, that Pink Tory Cardigan and Louis tote are a match made in heaven. I am obsessed with that photo!

Anonymous said...

Oo la la! Thanks for the burst of color on this dreary winter day :)

Cara said...

I love pink alot. Loving that it is a popular pop of color...it brightens me up in this snow time.
Fashion Pelau

Averie @ Averie Cooks said...

Thanks for linking up my cookie! :)