>

WEEKEND READING


1. Alice & Olivia dresses are my favorite. Love this and this.

2. Back in stock in the boutique.

3. Homemade nutella crêpes... Yes please.

4. How stunning is Chassity? Love how she styled her Design Darling tassel.

5. I had a Kate Spade gift card and used it toward this jacket... I can't even tell you how cute it is in person.

6. Inspiration for your dream home: eleven historic homes for sale.

7. One of the more fun interviews I've done recently.

8. Read this if you need a serious laugh.

9. Striped loafers that belong in your spring wardrobe.

10. Style inspiration for your better half.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

The link to your interview isn't working for me!

Emily Blauvelt said...

I wish I could read your interview! The link isn't working for me either :( But oh my gosh were those test answers hilarious! Have a great weekend!

Emily
Class and Sass

PinkSenshi said...

I love all of the links this weekend! Have a great weekend :)

Hunter
Prep on a Budget

Laura (bright and beautiful) said...

All great links! Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

xo, Laura

Unknown said...

I'm with you on the alice and olivia front, especially the second dress you linked to! With the tortoiseshell clutch that you have back in stock? So cute.
xo
Tara
shoesillneverhave.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love this! I especially liked the interview and I adore the Alice & Olivia dress!

Turquoise and Tortoiseshells

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Love you!! Thank you so much for the support Mackenzie!! Love my tassel keychain :)