>

WEEKEND READING


1. Can we talk about this Kate Spade jacket? The bow, the color... #wishlisted.

2. Hallie's fashion week recaps make me cry laughing. Adore her!

3. It really makes no sense that I don't yet own a Barbour jacket. Thankfully, Tuckernuck just introduced this one with elbow patches for spring and it's clearly too good to resist.


4. Must order this perfect colorblocked tee.

5. My ultimate spring wardrobe.


6. New arrivals in the boutique.

7. Planning a trip? Vacation inspiration.

8. So excited to try this new spot this weekend! 

9. This company makes the cutest, most colorful lighting.


10. This video will warm your heart.

8 comments:

PinkSenshi said...

I love that KS jacket and I love the Valentine video! Way too cute!

Hunter
Prep on a Budget

That's Zoe said...

Love Hallie's fashion week recaps! :)

Zoe
http://thatszoe.blogspot.com

Mimi said...

Enjoy Laduree! Did it just open? I was walking by when it was under construction...the one in paris is soooooo good, i went for macaroons every day I was there...
Aesthetic Lounge

Unknown said...

Ohhh that Barbour jacket IS too good to resists! Love it!

-- Alex at Cashmere Kangaroo

AJ said...

I loved all these links! Great post :)

AJ | www.TheAJMinute.com

Lili said...

oh that little boy is soooo cute!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for including me, M! Glad you are enjoying my recaps. :-)

Hope you're having a great weekend. Looking forward to seeing you SOON!

x Hallie

Trois Petites Filles said...

The NYFW recap was HILARIOUS and I'm adoring that kate spade coat too ;)
xoxo
Hannah
www.troispetitesfilles3.blogspot.com