>

JACK ROGERS PREPPY PARTY

You know how I feel about my Jack Rogers (remember this?) so I'm positively thrilled to be co-hosting the brand's Preppy Party with Carly of The College Prepster and Fred of Unabashedly Prep. The event is tomorrow night at the Jack Rogers store in New York and I am crossing my fingers that I'll get to meet some of you lovely readers in person!
Do stop in and say hello if you're in the neighborhood. I'll be the one with red hair, this navy dress, and these monogrammed Jacks ;) And if you're not in NYC, be sure to follow along on Twitter using #lovemyjacks!

11 comments:

Carly A. Heitlinger said...

SEE YOU THERE!!!!!!!

Leslie said...

What a great event! I'm sure it will be a smashing success. :)

viv said...

Wish I could come!!!

Day Old News said...

Very cool! Have a blast!

Sass and Precision said...

Oooh I wish I could go - I'm heading to New York this weekend, but not until Saturday!

christin said...

OMG SO EXCITED!!! I live RIGHT down the street!

Meredith @ Map & Menu said...

How fun! I so wish I could go!

Haus and Home said...

So fun! Wish I was there! I love the new Quadrille collaboration too!

Unknown said...

SO exciting! I wish I could be there to show some support! xo

Nat said...

I so wish I could be there as a HUGE jack fan this sounds like so much fun! It would be hard to decide which pair I would wear!
Have fun!

anne marie cale said...

Love love love those monogrammed Jacks. Perfect outfit for the party!