>

LITTLE MOMENTS

As part of my efforts to live in the moment, I've been making an effort to capture some of the lovely little moments in my day on Instagram. This week that's meant a favorite nail color, a family dinner, and lots of pretty products from the boutique...
(1) Leopard and zebra matches and the #ThingsWeLove pencil set packed up for a customer
(2) Essie Fiesta, navy link bangle, and sparkly Toms for my sister's softball game
(3) Coral candelabra and ginger jar matches for Mother's Day dinner 

(5) Rory is the cutest distraction, um, ever
(6) New Port Winsor tunic that I seriously cannot wait to wear
(7) Embroidered pillow from the boutique that's pretty perfect for summer
(8) Monogrammed salt and pepper shakers (in my parents' monogram!) that make me smile

Every now and then it's nice to stop what I'm doing and actually appreciate my surroundings. What's one little thing you're loving lately? 

Keep up with Design Darling on Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter

14 comments:

Lilacandgrey said...

aww sleepy doggie <3

mulberry please said...

You make everything look so nice! Love Essie fiesta - I have Cute As A Button on at the moment, but that would be my next buy from them, maybe with Lilacism! Rory is sooo cute, and I love that as a dog name!

http://mulberryplease.blogspot.co.uk/

Elisa @ Crazy, Amazing Life said...

I just love all this color and lovely details, they make me feel like summer!

Those earrings are stunning. The pencil set and the zebra boxes are just so fun! Going over to your shop right now.

Allyson [Mimosas in the Morning] said...

I love seeing pictures of that dog! Pretty much the most precious thing I have ever seen!

Nuha said...

rory is the cutest!! and i'm loving that tortoise shell link bracelet - so pretty!

Hannah said...

Sleeping dogs are literally the cutest. Love the new top & all the other pretty pics :)

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

Anonymous said...

Ahhh Rory is so cute!!! My fur babies are huge distractions for me as well!!! xo Elizabeth

Rebecca said...

what cute pics! Love the sleeping pup =]

Allison Sharp said...

ok you know I look at your blog too much when I dream about light blue candles and say in my dream that I need them for my monkey candelabra. Get me off the internet! hah! Love the pictures though, so cute!
x

Elizabeth said...

The salt and pepper shakers are perfect!

Cheers, Elizabeth

Daily Cup of Couture said...

such lovely photos! I need those salt & pepper shakers in my kitchen now! xx

Grace said...

The puppy is too adorable! And the pillow is great, too. :)

Hannah said...

I like the way you have all of the pictures together. The one with the jewelry is my favorite. I have a post today on tortoise necklaces.
XO

Roses said...

Can I ask how you added numbers to the photo? Love the pink color!