>

NEW ARRIVALS!

It's always a happy day when I get to roll out a few new arrivals in the boutique! This week we've expanded our monogrammed offerings and introduced mini vases that make Mother's Day gifting a walk in the park:


Check out all the new arrivals HERE and let me know what you love most!

P.S. Do pardon the tardy post this afternoon... We have an adorable brand new puppy who is making it very difficult to get anything done around here! Instagram pictures to follow ;)

Keep up with Design Darling on Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great new additions, Mackenzie! Love the ice bucketttt :) and can't wait to see pictures of the new pup & details!!

Anonymous said...

The monogrammed things are sooooo cute!!! xo Elizabeth

viv said...

In LOVE with these vases!

Leslie said...

I love those new vases! If only I had a special occasion coming up for me!

Julie Leah said...

I was wondering where you were this morning! Can't wait to see pictures of the pup! Hopping over now to check out these lovely new arrivals :)

xo, Julie

Unknown said...

I think I need that ice bucket post haste! I also love the salt/pepper shaker!

Lisa said...

LOVE these new arrivals! Some cute mini vases are definitely on my wish list!

Sheri Ann || Sprinkles and Style said...

Always love the new arrivals to your boutique every Monday! Those vases are being added to my wish list stat!

la petite fashionista said...

HOORAY for new products! :) i'm emailing you some questions for our LPF Mag interview, so excited to have you in our first issue :)

anne marie cale said...

love the ice bucket - perfect for summer cocktails!

Kellie said...

Love the salt and pepper shakers!

Taylor said...

I need those monogrammed S+P shakers asap! so cute!

itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/