>

STYLE AT HOME

The owners of this home lived in Paris for ten years before relocating to Vancouver. I adore the white foundation with pops of — you guessed it! — pink and navy so I decided to pull a few pieces from my boutique to show you how to get the look chez vous... 

What's the predominant color scheme in your place?


P.S. I am trying desperately to win a contest to meet with Shark Tank's Daymond John. This is a major opportunity for my little business and I would be so grateful for your support! All you have to do is re-pin this pin onto one of your Pinterest boards. The five companies with the most re-pins will be shown to Daymond today at 5 p.m. and I would love to be one of them! Thank you to everyone who has re-pinned, retweeted, etc. I am forever grateful!

13 comments:

Daily Cup of Couture said...

Love this color scheme! Our apartment is mainly neutrals mixed with soft blues xx

Carolyn said...

Absolutely adore, so classic. And perfect timing on this post - I saw this Revel pink & navy inspiration board earlier and couldn't help but think of you!

http://www.revel-blog.com/post/preppy_pink_navy_wedding

Maria Larsen said...

This is SO beautiful and so classy! I love the all white look!

Gabrielle | Savvy Home said...

What a gorgeous room! Dying over the french doors and the lush backyard behind :)

Cassie Baeker said...

Obsessed with the candle sticks!

www.cassierogers.blogspot.com

Modern Declaration said...

I loove that horn sculpture. The whites everywhere are so fresh and perfect for summer!

Taylor said...

love the living room and all of your picks. navy is always my go to. especially love the quatrefoil pillows!

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

The Egg said...

repinned and i LOVE your blog.
xoxo the egg out west.

Taylor said...

Gorgeous! I'm not a homeowner but I do plan on having white white white in my bedroom. I want clean and brightness! I can't wait. I love this look here, and am deeply inspired!

Unknown said...

Loving this design look - the white + pink+ navy is so fresh - especially with all that outdoor natural light. We're mostly in the tans/neutrals, with random pops of colors!

Grace said...

Ah, amazing room! I particularly love the mirror and coffee table.

Krystal Schlegel said...

I love this room! Great inspiration! I am now inspired to keep small vases of pink flowers around my place ;)
Xx
Krystal

Danielle Moss said...

GORGEOUS! Love it all.