>

SPARROW NEST SCRIPT

Lately I cannot get enough of Etsy. I could spend hours scouring new-to-me shops, bookmarking favorite items, and adding new people to my "circles." There is so much talent out there and I'm constantly discovering something else to love! You already know about my infatuation with calligraphy so imagine my delight in discovering the darling designs of Sparrow Nest Script...

Isn't the lettering just perfect? Plus the range of colors is pretty amazing. Imagine a drawer of these goodies at your desk! A dream come true.

Keep up with Design Darling on Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter

9 comments:

Becca | Lowlife Couture said...

The font is so similar to what we used on my wedding invitations! I love love love it!

Anonymous said...

I am loving the notebooks! I can never have enough...I may need to pay this shop a visit :)

Anonymous said...

These are so cute, love the psst cards!!

marni zarr said...

say something simple in a pretty font and i'm sold! thanks for introducing me to this shop. so many adorable items.

Amy Jane said...

Love the simplicity and the colors! You start of summer post made my heart skip a beat, so excited!

Allyson [Mimosas in the Morning] said...

Absolutely love these! Great find!

Vanessa {www.vanillaroseblog.com} said...

LOVE that font! I'm currently obsessed with Etsy too haha

Kellie said...

Etsy is amazing- love all of these! The pssst note is so much fun.

Emily (Sparrow Nest Script) said...

Thanks so much for the sweet feature, Mackenzie! So honored by your kind words. xo