>

CHARM & CHAIN MONOGRAM SHOP

I love costume jewelry as much as the next girl but I think it's important to have a few special pieces, whether gifts from loved ones or presents to yourself to celebrate a certain milestone. Case in point: these personalized pieces from Charm & Chain. The simple gold and subtle personalization mean you can wear them with every outfit or layer them with some of your more colorful pieces. Here are five of my favorites: 







Gorgeous, no? I love the idea of giving one for your birthday, engagement (hello, new monogram!), or graduation. Can you believe the first one is only $119? Too good to resist.

Keep up with Design Darling



8 comments:

Karena said...

I love beautifully monogrammed cuffs and these are classics!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Anonymous said...

I am falling in love with that Sarah Chloe monogrammed cuff!

X Kenzie

www.cavegirlinthecity.com

Unknown said...

So agree about having a few really nice pieces of jewelry! Those monogrammed pieces are stunning - need more monograms in my life! haha xo

Unknown said...

The second bangle is really cool. I like how sneaky the monogram is.

Anonymous said...

love the first one! it would be really cool to get something other than your name too.

Unknown said...

Mackenzie, these are stunning!! I love gold and monograms! Thanks for sharing! Adding a few of these to my wish list! :)

xo,
Natalie
Notes from Natalie

CMJR said...

I love the last cuff; that is perfection!

CMJR
www.thehouseofharper.com

emmalouise said...

Love the gold and monagrams! These would be perfect for graduation gifts!

-Emma, www.alwaysspruced.com