>

OUTFIT {DEVON BAER PEPLUM SKIRT}

And just so you know what Eddy has to put up with while we're taking pictures...
I've got moves.


I can't decide if this look is a little too 50s housewife with the cat eye sunnies and the pearls but I suppose playing dress-up never hurt anybody. The shades were a gift from C. Wonder during our Hamptons excursion last week (tons of pictures on Instagram!) and I'm kind of digging the departure from my go-to Ray-Bans. Oh and the skirt! You know when a piece of clothing hits you at just the right spot and makes you feel ten pounds less than you are? My girl Devon totally nailed it with this one — so much so that I now own this baby in lavender and navy. What's that saying? Oh right, if the shoe fits...

Keep up with Design Darling



15 comments:

Rachel Amy said...

this is one of my favorite outfits that you've posted lately! great departure from your typical [& equally adorable] look!

Anonymous said...

love this! i want the navy version of this skirt! soooo cute! and not going to lie, i would be dancing too.

morgan said...

could you be any more adorable? LOVE the lilac!!

Gabrielle | Savvy Home said...

NYC really suits you Mackenzie!! You look great! Love the outfit. Xx

One Fine Day said...

That lilac is such a fabulous color on you!

Heather Bien said...

Perfectly simple and just slightly retro - I love it!

viv said...

You're too cute! Absolutely beautiful!

Stesha said...

that skirt with those heels are perfection! I love this!

xxS

Michaela said...

Adorable girl:) Lavender is my fave!

Bonjour! said...

,,,so love the skirt and your hair pulled back looks smashing. i love the way devon paired a bright patterned blouse with the skirt. i might have added a navy lawn shirt with your skirt i think the white tee washes the skirt out. surely you have a bit of navy in your wardrobe? yes!,,,

Elisa of Fancy Free Me said...

Love the skirt and the sunnies! You rock it well girl.

smash said...

I LOVE that skirt! I definitely need it in navy. SUPER CUTE! xo

Sam (Savvy City Chic) said...

Love the outfit! Those sunglasses are too cute.

Unknown said...

I love the fit of your skirt so much. The shape is lovely!

Just Another Shopaholic said...

LOVE the skirt!!