>

HANNA SEABROOK'S HOME TOUR


How gorgeous is my friend Hanna's Charleston abode? I can't get enough of all the blue and white, warm woods, and of course her darling pup Henrietta. Hanna designed my blog a couple years ago and since then I've had the pleasure of meeting her in person — she is every bit as charming and witty as she is on her blog! Be sure to check out her full feature on The Glitter Guide and a few pieces below to help recreate Hanna's look!



Someone talk me out of that skirt for dinners on Nantucket...!

Keep up with Design Darling


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

i loved her home tour. and you seriously need that skirt.

Michelle said...

Very very pretty! :)

Amy said...

blue and white is a beautiful colour scheme for a home :)

Amy| The Little Koala Blog ♥

Kellyinthecity said...

Wow-- Gorgeous! What an inspiration. I love how bright everything seems. She really did an amazing job. Love that bedroom and workspace!

Kelly

www.kellyinthecity.com

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful place.

Ally Archer said...

what a lovely home! and I'm sorry, I can't talk you out of that skirt because it's just too fabulous :)

xo-ally
sunnysweetheart.com

Emily said...

Her decorating style is the definition of amazing-southern-modern-classic. I can't deny that skirt is pretty amazing too!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Oooh I love that skirt!

KK

Anonymous said...

love it!!

Unknown said...

Fabulous place. Love those C. Wonder Pierced Ginger Jars!

Mary @ The Classy Cubicle said...

LOVE these photos! And, that's been my dream dog for years so I'm literally drooling over the lovely Henrietta.

Amazing!!

xxoo,
Mary
The Classy Cubicle