>

HOT PINK & TURQUOISE

I've probably posted about this color combination more than a dozen times but I can't help it. It's so good! Nothing screams summertime like hot pink and turquoise paired with easy neutrals like the perfect straw clutch or white jeans.



P.S. Planning on doing a little Memorial Day sale shopping? I recommend this silk top and this striped dress from J.Crew (use code SHOPNOW), these Ray-Bans and tassel sandals from Nordstrom, and these striped loafers and suede wedges from Shopbop. Let me know if you find anything good! xx

Keep up with Design Darling





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ugh i still need white jeans! and i love that watch!

Unknown said...

did this exact thing tonight. white pumps, jeans, yellow belt, a pink blouse and turquoise statement necklace. love love love it.

champagneandchambray.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

This will always be one of my favorite color combos.

Sam (Savvy City Chic) said...

Hot pink and turquoise are probably my favorite colors. My room is covered in them.