>

CLUB MONACO PURCHASES

I don't know when's the last time you popped into Club Monaco but I went this weekend and I'm telling you it's good. Emily and I tried on about a million things and here's what left with me...

We both saw this and screamed, "Nantucket!" White on white on white, here I come.

A tuxedo short in navy and white... I'm so predictable but paired with this tank? So so cute.

And the pièce de résistance, a navy blue backless romper that I don't plan on taking off all summer. Emily and I both bought it and Amy ordered hers as well (#tripletrouble). Seriously, it is so comfy and flattering — you all need it!

Have you shopped Club Monaco lately? What do you have your eye on?!

Keep up with Design Darling



8 comments:

Just Another Shopaholic said...

The Jocelyn sweater is gorgeous! Love that cut in the back.

Anonymous said...

Looks like someone has a navy and white addiction! Good one to have though ;)

Kelsey Nicole said...

I love that backless romper!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Chassity posted about Club Monaco today, too! It must be in the water. It's definitely one of my favorite stores. I love their tailored and chic pieces.

Anonymous said...

love! i really have been wanting to go check out there stuff but the closest store is in LA.

Mostly Lisa said...

Definitely love that last outfit. :D

Always,
Mostly Lisa

Unknown said...

Love that romper, it is so cute.

www.FripperyVintage.com

Sam (Savvy City Chic) said...

For some reason I always forget about Club Monaco. Everything you posted is super cute, so I'll have to check it out.